Monday, March 12, 2012

Family








Natalie Beech
Family from a photo
English 1101
  I used this picture because skateboarding is a huge part of our life. Me and my husband have been together since 9th grade. We have always been involved in skate boarding. My husband is a amateur skateboarder. I have always filmed him since Jr. High. We feel that skateboarding has been a foundation for our family. We got married at 19 right out of high school, I married my best friend. We have had two kids since than and they are involved in skateboarding more than ever. Our 8 year old has learned how to drop in the half pipe at age 4. He has progressed a lot since then. He has took 1st in national competition for ages 6 to 8. Our 4 year old is starting to get involved also. He pumps around by him self and rides the ramps. Soon he will drop in on the half pipe also. 
  We are involved in the community of skateboarding we have thrown local skateboarding competitions, camps, and demos. Recently we put on a fundraiser for a local skateboarder who passed away from a car wreck.  We raised money for the family and for a new skateboarding ledge with a plaque of remembrance for Brock on it at the local Pocatello skate park located at Ross Park.
  Our family is very busy. But being athletic is very important to us. In the 3rd picture there is a group of little boys these are my kids with there cousins. We have involved them in skateboarding also. They look up to my husband.  Family is a very important to us. We believe in spending time with our kids, having date night as a couple and with our kids once a week. I am very proud of my family. They are my life. I want to make a great life for them they deserve it. And in my opinion It starts at home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment