Monday, March 5, 2012

Millennial generation exploratory


  Natalie Beech 
Millennial Generation Pew research 
  I think it is said best when the millennial are described as the.”look at me generation.” We are a generation that is very technical savvy. We are a very smart, self advertise generation. Yes, I do sleep with my cell phone, I did vote,  I do use technology more than most generation. But that is because it is more in our face than what it use to be. Technology is a demand. Its in our everyday life's because its how the society these days live. I use my cell phone as a flash light. Before it was a torch with fire on it. Haha.  
But when I think of a millennial generation the first thing that I think of is technology.
  The Pew Research was not all the way correct to me because it is like any survey it can be mislead by the way the questions are written.  We do take things for granite tho. I don't know how to grow any sort of food, I can’t sew, and I don't know how to can goods. These are just some things that other generations did that I wish I could learn. The millennial generation seems to be spoiled. I am very happy tho how many people came out during election and actually participated. It was a sign that we all didn't just give up on politics and our rights. I think that our generation has had it so easy that we don't realize what we have. And I’m scared for that. I don’t want to see our rights taken away.  We are so use to just having them. The millennial generation is becoming more liberal.
  The millennial generation like any generation has there problems.  Like I said we are spoiled and need to be more involved in our country because its not just for us its for our kids too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment