Monday, March 5, 2012

Fish Exploritory


Natalie Beech
Fish Exploratory Essay
  I liked fishes essay. I can say this Pocatello is ran by the collage. I think that this is the problem for a lot of cities. It costs a arm and leg to go to collage and it keeps rising. They in my opinion are separating the rich from the pour. The rich get to go to school and achieve the impossible money is no option. They can go where ever they want to go. They can go to any school they choose. The poor have to choose to not go or go into something that will suit them that they can pay for. You hope that you are supper poor or very wealthy to go to school. I have one thing to say about this tho, If you are poor and you wish to go to school there are lots of options you can work at the collage full time and get credits for $5.00 or you can try very hard in school and get scholarships academically or athletic ones.  In high school you can take collage credits. If you pay for them in high schoolI they go towards collage. I think it just depends how bad you want it and if it is worth the sacrificed  you give to it. But society does depend of the collage. I think that the cooperation also help this by saying you must have a bachelors degree to apply. I wonder if the corporations get a kick back. There is a lot of jobs that require this so jobs for the uneducated are scarce. So society is demanding you to have education to survive. Right now most jobs are asking for a bachelors but just wait soon they will all be masters. Just to earn money for the collage. But I do wish that we had a program in the US like Fish has. It would be very helpful in our situation right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment